Ale and Tale Tavern Game Thoughts
Has it been so long since I've written here? Im writing but now im working on a story. I've been playing games in my down time and one that has my interest, and disdain, is Ale and Tale Tavern. I currently wash dishes as part of my job which would .are you think Id hate these games but theres some kind of madness thats soothing in them. Repetition in games can be relaxing and comforting, so I make an effort to buy all the Medieval tavern sims I can find. It doesn't hold a candle to my current favorite Tavern Manager Simulator but it has itw own perks, and flaws. Both games have you running a tavern. The difference between being Ale and Tale is multiplayer. Would be nice if I have someone to play with. Ale also also tasks you with delivering food and hunting monsters for ingredients. A nice twist but you only have your axe to defend yourself. Zombies can sneak into your tavern, or maybe spawn there, and other monsters can kill you during your deliveries. It also bugs me that the game has big locks with level numbers on them around the tavern to keep you out. The Manager game let you buy and expand your shop. It didn't stop you from going anywhere. On the other hand, Ale is huge, too huge. I feel like the developers bit off too much. Manager has the focus, Ale has the variety. Ill need to level up more to get access to the crowd bow so I can hunt boars without dying. I also miss being able to sleep until the next day in game. Its a small issue but I liked going to bed after work. Theres a satisfaction in a job well done. Ill play more and see if any more thoughts are stirred up enough for me to write.
Comments
Post a Comment